1) You get to see Louise's new frilly apron, handmade by a remarkably talented seamstress who lives in Ludgvan. It even has embroidery and lace on the pockets.
3) The food is fresh, home cooked and locally sourced wherever possible. The pastry for the quiche is handmade by Maddie.
4) You can swap your reading book for another. Like a library but with NO fines.
5) You can read the Sunday newspapers for free... ( save the planet)
6) You can play boules.
7) The coffee is Lavazza.
8) The company is normally chilled and cheerful.
9) We don't rush you... no one wants to rush on a Sunday. Actually we don't rush on any day...
10) You can use the cleanest portaloo in Cornwall.
11) Parking is free and easy.
So see you all next Sunday!!!!!